Poland is a fascinating, culturally rich and, above all, modern country that boasts an extraordinary history, tradition and heritage – but also education standards equal to any in Europe. Located at the geographical and cultural frontier of Eastern and Western Europe, Poland is the largest of the former East European states and with 38.6 million inhabitants, is the sixth most populous member of the European Union (with Germany its biggest trading partner). It is probably best known for its medieval architecture, World War II history, Jewish heritage, massive Diaspora – and hearty cuisine. But it is quickly acquiring a reputation as a highly attractive international student destination. The dramatically lower cost of living here compared to other EU states is among its key draws.
IELTS Not Required:
Each candidate need to attend interview through Skype communicator with University admission officer. The final acceptance decision belongs to University authorities.
Living in Poland
Depending on your personal situation, lifestyle and habits you may have different needs. In practice, you will need at least 1200-2500 PLN per month in order to cover the cost of decent accommodation, pay for the local transport, and even go out occasionally. This amount should cover the costs of rent, food, clothing, personal hygiene, local transport, study materials, telephone and other expenses – not the tuition fee however.
Key points for Poland ?
- Easy admission procedure
- Offer letter within 3 to 4 days
- No ielts required
- Course fees varies from 1350 to 3000 euros per semester
- 1-day balance acceptable
- Wide range of programs for bachelors , masters and diploma
- The capital of Poland is Warsaw
- The longest river is is the 1047 kilometer-long Wisła (Vistula)
- Member of UE, part of Schengen Agreement
- Bordered by Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine, Belarus to the east; and the Baltic Sea, Kaliningrad Oblast (part of Russia) and Lithuania to the north.
Why SAFALYA ?
SAFALYA is the one stop solution for all your international study needs. Its core activity lies in assisting students to make the right choice with regard to pursuing education in overseas educational institutions
- Professional attitude
- Unparalleled levels of commitment
- Student’s Trust
- Several value-added services to make your application process as painless as possible
- Highly qualified professionals who understand the process inside–out
- Several members who have actually studied abroad
- Educators and Counselors who are uniquely positioned to walk you through the entire process of applying abroad
Featured Polish Universities
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE
- Documents sent to college, will receive conditional offer letter.
- Then prepare Demand Draft in the name of college.
- Then will received unconditional offer letter.
- Apostille the highest qualification documents. (Call for the cheapest rate)
- Travel insurance to be done for 30,000 Euro. (Call for the best rate)
- Take an appointment date from the embassy to submit the visa file.
- Visa fees INR 4400 (It varies time to time)
- Go personally to the embassy of poland in New Delhi or Mumbai with the file.
- Pass the small interview and get the visa.
Student Services Offered
At SAFALYA, our team of expert counselors offers assistance in gaining admission to top Notch College/universities of Poland. Any information regarding courses conducted by Universities & college is provided by our expert team of counselors.
Other services provided include:
- Selection of course and college
- Visa counseling
- Application procedure
- Offer Acceptance
- Visa filing
- Orientation sessions
Feel free to contact for any further clarifications.